Friday, October 23, 2009

I can’t tell you what you want to hear bout love.. I don’t know if I am practice in romantic candor. The feminist movement has failed me. I have no template for what a successful relationship looks like or feel. Other than I know what it doesn’t feel like. 

I also know that I am old in woman years. The idea of a family means something different for me, now. It may be that I feel that time has passed and that I need a new definition of what that means. 

I want to grow old, get fat and have pubic hair. I don't want to be 50 years old and having a Russian woman ripping the hair off my vagina because that is what is in fashion. In 12 years  you know what will be in fashion Technicolor vagina an exclusive Brazilian technique of dying your twat to match your shoes.

Perhaps it is just the nature of man to be visual.. I don't know.  Men are so busy with idealizing  the expression of femininity that there is no original expression of it. It is just tits and ass, that I have .  The caveat is that I am a real person susceptible to gravity. I don’t   want discard my sexiness, it just about letting evolve without assistance, without Boot or silliness of fashion.

I think they forsake the gift for the wrapping paper. We all have our fairy tales and gross exaggeration of beauty and ugly but there is the middle ground

But I want something fresh something different. I am definitely not trying to conform and pla.y catch up .  I am  sitting back and looking around.  I am where  I am here now and at my pace