The scrutiny of the storm
I am profoundly disappointed that you are as I expect.. It was certain. As certain as most certain things. Predictable. I kept a distance you said I was cold. You said I want to wake up next tome . Then I thought ok.
I want to fuck but I need to feel. I can’t do it any other way. I know it is misplaced but I am the one losing myself. Reality always finds me. I told you that. It is the back and forth the hinges that keeps the door on the frame.
But I knew that this was certain.
Not much survives scrutiny of the storm. Losing myself in that rush the storm, the cyclone that lust is. It sweeps in everything around it until it get to the eye. The silence that is still in motion.
Lust can not survive silence … you suffer silence.
Lust is a storm and I forgot myself..